pregnant

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What The Hell Was That!?

I don't know what on earth happened to me last night, but it was confusing and weird. I woke up at around midnight with some lower back pain, only on my right side though. It felt like I had strained a muscle or something, but nothing I did would make it go away. I got up to go the bathroom and started shivering like I was freezing cold, and I felt a little nauseous. But surprisingly, I was able to fall back asleep. I woke up about an hour later to the same symptoms, but wasn't able to sleep any longer, so I got on the Internet and tried to figure out what was wrong with me. Most things I read mentioned early labor and back labor, and advised me to time the pain to see if they were contractions, but my pain was constant and untimeable. But during my research it finally went away, so I got back in bed only to realize that I was hungry. And so at 3:30 in the morning I ate two bowls of cereal before going to lie back down. I only got about a half hour of rest (not sleep) before it was time for me to make TJ's lunch for work, and thankfully after that my symptoms seemed to be gone for good and I was finally able to get a few hours of sleep. But now this morning my side is sore like I pulled a muscle, and to top it all off I noticed my first stretch mark above my belly button (I didn't get any while I was pregnant with Kash so this was completely unexpected). Also, it is almost impossible for me to wipe myself after using the bathroom all of sudden, so I really think it's time for Liam to get out of there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos