pregnant

Monday, June 6, 2011

And Now We Wait...

Not much is going on this week, except for a whole lot of waiting. Now that the weekend is over and I have pretty much everything done and taken of for the baby to arrive, I'm just waiting for him to evacuate. He really should be coming any day now, he's much too big to stay in there any longer.

Everything I do is so exhausting. I dread taking a shower because it takes so much energy; By the time I'm clean and dressed, I'm too tired to even go wherever it was that I was getting clean for in the first place. I'm surprised I was even able to push through all the cooking I did this weekend. I made 6 meals that I could freeze to have ready to eat after the baby comes, and even though I saved a lot of time and energy by doing them at the same time, It was ridiculously draining. I plan on going for some long walks this week in hopes of putting myself into labor, but I'm not sure where I'll get the energy.

My heartburn has turned from annoying to massively painful. It shows up more at night time, and then stays all night long, I have to sleep with the bottle of Tums next to the bed.

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos