pregnant

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Last Doctor's Appointment?? Please?

Today I had my last Doctor's appointment (right Liam?). He said it looks like Liam will be about the same size that Kash was at birth, 7 pounds 12 ounces, and that everything was looking good. He said my cervix is almost completely thinned out, which is good because once that happens it starts to dilate, so at least we're on the right track; But he said as of right now I'm still only 1 or 2 cm dilated, which isn't much. So I guess I was wrong about this little guy showing up early, the doctor said I should deliver by next week, and that he hopes not to see me next Thursday at my next scheduled appointment; Let me tell you, I hope to not see him at another appointment! I can no longer sleep, get up, wipe myself, or really maneuver my self at all, so let's get this show on the road! The doctor did say that Liam's head is down and in the right position though, so all I need now is some dilation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos