pregnant

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Painful Walks and Swelling

During one of my walks this week I had a Braxton Hicks contraction that just did not want to go away, and it was actually pretty painful. I started to get a little worried for a second, I thought maybe it was the real thing; but thankfully, by the time I got back to the house it had finally subsided. It made for a pretty uncomfortable walk! And since I was kind of waddling/limping the whole way, it probably can't even be considered exercise, what a waste!

And I noticed this week that not only does my face look much rounder, I'm pretty sure my nose has widened too. I know this is common during pregnancy, but I didn't notice it happening when I was pregnant with Kash, and I do NOT like it. I did get a haircut this week, so I'm not sure if that just made my face appear to look different or what, but I'm definitely glad I got our family pictures taken before I noticed this horrendous pregnancy symptom. (And speaking of family photos, for those of you who do not have facebook and have not already seen them, I have included a slide show of them as the post following this one.) So it looks like I have finally hit the swollen stage of pregnancy. Because not only is my face swollen, my feet swelled up for the first time the other night, and then again a few days later. Some days my nose looks bigger than other days, so that must be in relation to the swelling also. My weight is also steadily swelling, but I guess that's not really quite the same thing...

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos