pregnant

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

projects, projects, projects!

I'm so proud of myself! Look at what I did to Liam's room!









Isn't it freakin' adorable!?

This pregnancy has turned me into some kind of creative genius! OK, maybe that's a bit of an over statement, but compared to before, the amount of projects I've taken on and completed successfully is amazing. I mean, there's tons to do with the new house, so of course I've done what I can to fix it up and take some of the tasks of TJ's hands. But besides all of that, I've made us a new headboard for the master bedroom from scratch, and painted the tree and branches on the walls in Liam's room. This week I picked up all the materials to make a mobile to hang in the nursery, and after that I plan to make Kash some type of growth chart to hang in his room. It's like I can't stop. Once I finish one project, I have to have another to begin.

And that's pretty much all I've been doing t his week. Trying to get the house together before the baby shower next weekend. I'm so excited to see all my friends and family there, I feel like I haven't had much human contact (other than Kash and TJ of course) lately with all these home projects, so it will be nice to just take a break from it and celebrate this new baby!

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos