pregnant

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Middle Names Are Hard

Here we go with "you're due any day now aren't you!?" comments. No folks, I still have 8 weeks left. Withing the last two weeks I've probably received these comments from about 10 different strangers. When I tell them how long I still have to go you should see the looks on their faces, it's like they get scared for me or something.

I had my first "uncomfortable" day this week also. I mean, I've had aches pains throughout the pregnancy so far, but on this particular day I woke up and my entire body was just not in the mood for anything. Despite my usual stretches, which usually make me feel better, I was uncomfortable for the rest of the day. I was afraid that was going to be how I felt everyday from then on out, but luckily it hasn't been.

And I guess I might as well post on here the name we have chosen for this little boy. We weren't going to tell anyone because we didn't want to hear what anyone had to say about the name, good or bad. Everyone always an opinion about the name you choose, and we didn't want to know about the jerk in high school you knew with that name, or looser that grew up on your block named that. But on accident, the photographer who took our family/maternity pictures (which I'll post on here as soon as I receive the CD in the mail) let it slip on her blog (we didn't tell her not to tell), so the people who read it knew, and I guess it's not fair to keep it from the rest of you. So anyway, we are naming him Liam. We haven't decided on a middle name yet, and like we did with Kash, we probably won't figure it out until right before he's born. Middle names are hard.

Liam has been moving a lot lately. It may be that he's running out of room in there, so I'm feeling it a lot more, but then I started to wonder if maybe all that moving was him dropping into a lower position. Some lady commented that I looked really low to still have 8 weeks left, but I don't think so...




Stats
32 weeks 6 days
Starting Weight: 132
Current Weight: 150
Waist @ Belly Button: 40 inches
Growth: 9.25 inches

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos