pregnant

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Benedryl and Girdles

Let the sleepless nights begin! Two nights in a row this week I could not sleep. The first night was really bad, I think I got about 2 hours of sleep total, and I even went to bed early that night because I was so exhausted. I just couldn't turn my mind off, which is actually the norm for me, but for some reason I just couldn't get past it that night. So when the next night came around I thought it'd be a piece of cake to get some rest, especially since Kash wouldn't let me take a nap that day, but I was wrong. I did get like 4 or 5 hours of shut eye that second night, but I was hoping for much more. When I mentioned to my doctor that I was having a hard time sleeping, I thought she'd prescribe me some safe muscle relaxers like my last OBGYN did when I was pregnant with Kash. Nope, she told me to take benedryl. Lame, I'm pretty sure that's not going to help...

I also asked my doctor at my appointment this week about the painful bruising feeling I've been having at the top of my stomach. She said I need to get a maternity girdle to help support the baby, apparently the maternity support belt I have isn't enough. Too bad those girdles are eighty bucks a pop. I don't think I'll be spending the money on it, I can tough it out for the next 8 weeks...right?

On another note, I am feeling super ready for this baby to be here! Even though the nursery is not complete yet, and there are still a ton of things I need to get and have to do before he gets here, for some reason I just want him to arrive. I only started feeling like this this week, and I think it's highly out of character for me since I usually need everything to be completed and ready before an event happens. I wonder if that means he will be coming a little early?

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos