pregnant

Monday, April 11, 2011

Nesting and Crocs

I think today marked a new stage of the pregnancy. I woke up with tons to do (as I do every Monday), but every little thing I did made me incredibly winded. After getting our breakfast together I was breathing hard, after getting dressed I was exhausted. I wasn't sure how I was going to get anything done at that rate, but luckily, my nesting instinct took over and suddenly I was doing things that weren't even on my to-do list. I meant to just tidy up the house, vacuum, and do laundry; but in addition to that I reorganized all of Kash's toys (which is no small task, let me assure you), put them all away categorically, put a bucket of them in a closet to get rid of some clutter, and moved some furniture around (non of which was heavy, no worries). And only because this took me all day did I stop there. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and organize all of the bedrooms!

I ordered a new pair of Crocs this week, barf. They are the only shoes that keep my feet from hurting, and since they've come out with some much cuter styles since I bought a pair while pregnant with Kash, I thought it was time to upgrade. This pair actually looks kind of normal, they're just black flip flops. Hopefully they pamper feet as well as the ugly ones did.

And I believe I mentioned a painful bruising feeling at the top of my uterus in last week's post, right? Oh, it's getting worse! No matter what I do during the day, as the day progresses the feeling just gets more awful. By the time night falls it is almost excruciating, and I'm not exaggerating. I have a doctor's appointment next week, and I'm praying that she will be able to offer a solution. 10 more weeks of this is unacceptable.

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos