pregnant

Monday, April 4, 2011

Bruising and Egg Burritos

New issues this week include no longer being able to get up from a sitting position with ease. And the top of my uterus is absolutely killing me. If I do anything that requires the use of my ab muscles, it seems to squeeze my uterus upwards, and then for the rest of the day the top of my uterus feels severely bruised. It's quite painful. I'm wondering if this is a normal pregnancy issue, or if it has something to do with my diastasis recti.

I've got the baby's room painted a pretty cloud blue (thanks to TJ's Mom), so I can finally start putting it together. Although I'll never get around to it if I don't take a break from stuffing my face. Lately I've been craving egg burritos and whoppers (the candy, not the burger), but strangely enough I never want the egg burrito for breakfast, always for lunch.

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos