pregnant

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good News and Chocolate

I had a doctor's appointment today, and everything went great! The doctor said that the baby was measuring in at exactly the right size (based on the height of my abdomen) and that his heartbeat was 140 beats per minute, which is just right. She also said that after looking at the ultrasound pictures I had done a few weeks ago, the cysts in his rain have resolved themselves, and my placenta has moved up, which is all excellent news! The results of my blood tests all came back wonderful too. So everything is really looking great!

On a negative note though, I am having a seriously hard time staying away from chocolate. Whoppers and Cadbury Creme Eggs are basically always in my mouth. My goal this pregnancy was to only gain 25 pounds, as opposed to the almost 40 I gained with Kash, but at this rate that is no longer a possiblilty.


Stats
28 weeks 5 days
Starting Weight: 132
Current Weight: 149
Waist @ Belly Button: 38 inches
Growth: 7.25 inches

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos