pregnant

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3rd Trimester!!

I can't believe I'm in my third trimester already. This pregnancy is going buy super fast, Little Brother will be here before we know it!

My pelvic bone is absolutely killing me this week. I can literally feel it widening, and one side often pops each time I take a step forward. It kind of feels like my body is coming apart in the middle, like my legs are preparing to separate from my upper half. Weird huh? It's pretty painful. But prenatal yoga is my absolute best friend these days. It makes me feel soooo much better. I wish I could just do it all day long.

And I picked up this little one's crib bedding this week so that we could pick out the paint color for his room and get it put together. I'm excited to start on a baby project, instead of the numerous home improvement projects we've been working on this month.

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos