pregnant

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's Gonna Be A Long Month

Looks like no more sleep for me!! I have gone from waking up once every other night to use the bathroom, to getting up two or three times every night. And if I don't have a hard time falling asleep when I first go to bed, then I can't go back to sleep after one of my potty trips. This morning I woke up at 5:30 for no good reason at all and just could not fall back asleep, so I'm eating cereal and writing this post instead. The main thing that's keeping me up is just being uncomfortable I guess. My body just can't lay in bed for too long apparently, even if I am ridiculously tired.

I'm also having a hard time being comfortable during the day though too. If I stand for too long my feet hurt, but when I sit my back hurts, and you'd think that if I sat in one of our recliners I'd be comfy, with my feet up and all, but that position makes it hard to breath. So it looks like I've got a long month ahead of me.

And I've almost completely lost my appetite. I don't get that hungry feeling very often, and if I do, there is absolutely nothing that I feel like eating. I haven't been able to think of anything to make for dinner all week, and it doesn't look like it's getting any better.

But on a pleasant note, I had my baby shower last weekend, and it was really nice to see everyone who made it. I got lots of stuff we needed, and now I can go out and get what's left on my list to be all ready for Liam to arrive!

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos