pregnant

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Busy No More


Stats
37 weeks 3 days
Starting Weight: 132
Current Weight: 161
Waist @ Belly Button: 42.5 inches
Growth: 11.75 inches

This was not the best week of the pregnancy. I've noticed I'm moving much slower than usual, at times I even catch myself waddling a bit. I can't really ever go without wearing something on my feet now, it makes the bottoms of them feel really bruised; So first thing in the morning I have to put my Crocs on. My ankles have been bothering me; I've always had issues with my ankles, so I'm assuming this extra 30 pounds I'm carrying around is aggravating them. And I've figured out that I'm now suffering from Restless Leg Syndrome, which is apparently common at this stage of pregnancy, but ridiculously annoying. Almost every night while sitting and watching TV I get the most annoying feeling in my legs, like I just have to move them. Sometimes they even twitch involuntarily. And that feeling makes it even harder for me to fall asleep at night than it already is.

The last few days I've been absolutely exhausted. I've had my periods of exhaustion throughout this pregnancy, but they usually subside after I take a rest, or I can just push through them. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Yesterday I had five places to run errands at, I only made it to two, and later that same day my arm got tired flipping through the pages of a magazine, seriously. I was hoping this kind of exhaustion was just a one day thing, but today isn't looking much better. I'm afraid my productivity is going to be dropping dramatically from here on out, so I guess it's a good thing I've almost got everything prepped for Liam to arrive.

This week I washed all of Kash's stored away clothes, from size newborn through 3 months. I had to soak most of them in Oxiclean for a day because they were covered in spit up stains, but now they look good as new! I also washed all his old baby blankets, burp clothes, bibs, receiving blankets, and any and all fabrics I could remove from the baby gear (like the swing and car seat). So everything is all nice and clean for him :) I also finished and hung the mobile in the nursery, started packing the diaper bag, and my bag for the hospital. Yes, I've been busy!











All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos