pregnant

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Moving Right Along

I'm thinking that this baby has begun to drop this week. His kicks and punches feel much lower than usual, and not up in my ribs at all. And when I sit it feels like my belly is completely resting on my legs. But I can't tell a difference by looking at my belly, so we'll see what the doctor says at my appointment at the end of the week.

And I've got this wierd anxious feeling that this baby will be showing up a bit sooner than expected. Kash was born 5 days early, I'm thinking Liam willl be here at least a full week early. It just feels like things are moving along in my body, getting ready for the big day. My water broke during one of my midnight trips to the bathroom with Kash, so for the last few nights every time I get out of bed for a potty break I get nervous that it's going to happen again.

And last night I lost my mucous plug, which doesn't really mean anything except that the baby should be showing up anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks from now, which I obviously already knew. But it is aother sign that things are moving in the right direction. I would like this baby to show up completely on his own, without having to be induced at all, so hopefully these are all good signs of that. I've also been having a lot of sharp shooting pains at the bottom of my cervix, (not quite sure what that means though), and I think I've been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions too. Hopefully my doctor will check to see if I'm dialated at all tomorrow at my appointment, I'm anxious to see if I am...

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos