pregnant

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ugly Clothes and Discomfort

I can't do it! These Crocs shoes are just too damn ugly, and these maternity clothes are hideous! I put on a maternity outfit this morning, and although it wasn't too bad looking, it did make me feel like an elephant, and once I put on those Crocs I threw up in my mouth a little bit. I couldn't do it. I took them off and wore my trusty flip flops instead. I did however wear my belly support belt for the first time today as well. My lower back has been absolutely killing me, and it felt better as soon as I put it on.

I think this little guy has been doing some serious growing lately. The other night, all of sudden, my stomach just felt stretched to it's limit. I didn't have enough space around my lungs to breathe easily, and I was all around uncomfortable. I can't believe I'm only at the half way point and am already feeling such discomfort. I have a slide show on my computer desktop that just circles through all the pictures saved to my computer, and one popped up of me when I was pregnant with Kash, it was taken just a week before he was born. My stomach was so humongous, I sudden;y became seriously scared for my life. I did not remember getting that huge, and now I'm a little terrified of getting any bigger.

And my nausea's back!! I thought I was home free! I'm pretty sure that with Kash, once my 1st trimester morning sickness took a hike, that was the end of it. Well not this time. It seems like if I don't get enough sleep or water (which is usually the case), I get nauseous. Lame.

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos