pregnant

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bump In The Way

Well, this belly is really starting to get in my way. I can't really bend over anymore, at least not without a struggle. It's hell trying to tie Kash's shoes. We started moving in to our new house over the weekend, and I'm definitely having trouble carrying boxes, and painting the wall as it gets closer to the ground. And although I was on my feet all day Saturday cleaning up the house, my feet were absolutely killing me by the end of the day, so it looks like I might have to take out those ugly Crocs I bought to wear on my feet when I was pregnant with Kash.

Oh, and I was in a car accident this week. Some guy rear ended Kash and I on the freeway, it was a low impact crash and there was barely any damage done to my bumper. But I did go the hospital the next day to check out the baby and make sure everything was fine. It was, which I knew, but there's no harm in being on the safe side, especially when I can bill the other guy's insurance for my visit. They monitored the baby's heartbeat for about an hour and made sure I wasn't having any contractions. The doctor said his heart sounded great, and everything was normal.

And the high risk doctor finally gave me a call to schedule my appointment with him (or her), I go see him/her next week; they'll be doing a level 2 ultrasound, which just means they'll be looking specifically at the cyst in his brain. They said it should take about an hour. I'm hoping the thing has just disappeared already so I don't have to worry about it anymore...



Stats
21 weeks 4 days
Starting Weight: 132
Current Weight: 139
Waist @ Belly Button: 35.5 inches
Growth: 4.75 inches

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos