pregnant

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fruity Pebbles and Brussels Sprouts

Kash has been so cute this week, he pulled up my shirt the other day and patted my belly. He kept saying "baby, hold him" over and over. I tried explaining that the new baby wasn't ready to come out yet, but when he does come out in a few months he can certainly hold him. He loves babies so much, it's so cute. When he sees them in the store he's always very interested in looking at them, and he carries his little baby doll around the house so gently. He's such a sweet heart.

I haven't had too many cravings this week, other than for actual home cooked meals. I haven't been doing a lot of cooking lately, and I've noticed I really crave a 3 part meal often; you know, with a main dish and two sides. Mmmmm. Anyone wanna have me and Kash over for some dinner during the week? TJ works in San Diego Monday through Friday so we're usually free! ;) However, while we're on the subject of food, although it wasn't really a craving, I must point out that for dinner tonight I had a bowl of Fruity Pebbles and some Brussels sprouts, which is obviously a pregnancy meal. I've never even liked Brussels sprouts before, they actually used to make me gag when I was little. And here I was, chowing down on a big bowl of them... pregnancy will make you do some crazy things.

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos