pregnant

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Owls and Bella Bands

I am completely obsessed about doing this baby's nursery in an owl theme. I found the most adorably expensive owl bedding that I've been trying to talk myself out of for weeks now (because I was determined to find something cheaper), but I just can't get it out of my head. I have to have it! So if you see any super cute owl accessories for the bedroom let me know (or buy them for the shower, hint hint). Here's a picture of the bedding:


Oh I love it!

I'm feeling pretty good this week, no painful issues or weird instances. I am having a crazy sweet tooth lately though, and I did have to finally start wearing my jeans unbuttoned. I can actually still physically button them, it's just not very comfortable, so I had to pull out my trusty ol' Bella Bands from the last pregnancy (they're a piece of stretchy fabric that you wear over the tops of your jeans to keep them from falling down when unbuttoned). I absolutely hate spending money on maternity clothes, especially since I plan on this being our last pregnancy, so hopefully I can wear my normal jeans for quite a while still. I also need to find the box I packed away with all my old maternity clothes... I guess it's a good thing we're moving soon, I'm sure I'll run into them then!

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos