pregnant

Friday, February 18, 2011

Stressed and Cancelations

I must be really starting to feel the stress of this residential move now, because my body is aching all over. My lower back is causing me some serious pain, and not even the yoga or belly support belt have been able to give me any relief.I had a doctor's appointment this week, all went as expected. The doctor told me to listen to my aching back and give it a rest when it hurts like that, but that's a little easier said than done when you have to pack up an entire home and watch a 2 year old at the same time.

And I mentioned a few weeks ago that I finally received a call from the high risk doctor to schedule an appointment to do another ultrasound of Little Brother to take another look at the small cyst in his brain... well, he cancelled on me, 2 weeks in a row! And since we're moving next week I'll have to wait for the referral to be transferred to a doctor in Lancaster now. It's a damn good thing this isn't a serious issue I need to be seen for huh? The doctor I saw this week for my monthly appointment actually explained the whole cyst thing to me very well, and made me worry even less about it. He said it really is nothing to worry about at all, which I knew from reading all of my internet research, but no doctor had actually explained it to me before in person, so it was nice to hear.

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos