pregnant

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Movement!

I'm pretty sure I felt the little one move this week, and quite a few times actually. Even though everything I've read about the developement of the baby this week has said that although the baby has started to move around quite a bit now, I won't feel the movements for several more weeks. Well, they're wrong. She was doing some cardio of her own after I completed a workout the other morning, that one I know for sure was her. The other few times I felt her, it could have very well been gas, but who's to say it wasn't the baby?

And unfortunately, I was wrong about my morning sickness prediction. It is not going away, it is still lingering, keeping my appetite at bay and my hand over my mouth. I've been even more exhausted than usual this week, (which is why this week's post was posted so late, and also why my house is a freakin' mess).

Here's my latest belly pic, and this week's stats:



Stats
12 weeks 6 days
Starting Weight: 132
Current Weight: 132
Waist @ Belly Button: 33 inches
Growth: none since week 8 (all my growth has apparently been below the belly button, because my belly is obviously bigger!)

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos