pregnant

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

belly shapes and pregnancy brain

This week's been kinda boring, regarding the pregnancy anyway. TJ noticed that my belly button has already started to poke out, (I noticed this a while ago, but was trying not to acknowledge it; I think it's one of the uglier things that happens during pregnancy). I've also been able to notice that my diastasis recti from Kash's pregnancy (the separation of my ab muscles) never healed, so my stomach sometimes takes on a strange shape. I couldn't tell if it had healed after Kash was born, until now. I was hoping it had, so that I could avoid having to have it surgically corrected. Hopefully this second pregnancy doesn't make it any worse, I could still avoid surgery this way. (And for those of you who weren't following Kash's pregnancy blog, you can read all about diastasis recti HERE.

I may be starting to experience pregnancy brain, I missed a doctor's appointment this morning, totally forgot about it. I'm actually kind of glad that I did though; after I found out how much we are going to have to pay out of pocket to deliver this baby, I'd rather reschedule the appointment for next year so that some of that out of pocket money can go towards my deductible. And it wasn't one of my monthly OB appointments anyway...

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos