pregnant

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Chow Down!

Even though I still have the occasional nausea and gagging episodes, it looks like I have finally hit the part of my pregnancy where I am HUNGRY! I've started to have some cravings for food, (instead of just being appalled by most of it), and if I get a hold of that food I'm craving, I can eat a lot of it! I love this part. Food is one of my favorite things in the world, and finally being able to enjoy it again is awesome. And the fact that I not only get to enjoy it, but I can eat more of it than usual, it's like my Christmas bonus. Too bad I'm often too tired to cook some of the meals I want... anyone wanna stop by and make us dinner??

I had a doctor's appointment this week. Not much happened, but Kash and I did get to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time on the doppler. The doctor commented that it was pretty fast, about 150 to 155 beats per minute, which is in the normal range. She said everything sounded really good. And the old wives tale says that a baby with a fast heartbeat is a girl, so looks like my prediction might be right. (I wonder what Kash's heart rate was though, I'll have to check his blog...)

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos