pregnant

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sick and Crying. Nauseous and Scared.

I caught some kind of cold this week, and I'm having a hard time telling which symptoms are from the pregnancy, and which are from the illness. It actually took me a few days to even realize that I was sick, since runny/stuffy noses are a pregnancy symptom. I'm really hoping most of these symptoms are from the illness though, because I feel absolutely horrible, and if my symptoms continue to get worse each week like they have been, I'm not sure how long I'll last through this. It really feels like I'm being tortured.

This pregnancy I feel extremely emotional. I was probably like this while pregnant with Kash also, but since I have a toddler around this time, I think it makes it worse, let me explain... The other day I took Kash to Disneyland, and I cried when I saw how happy he got when Buzz Lightyear came down the street in the parade; and then again when, after we watched the fireworks and they made it snow, his little face just lit up. Oh, and a week or so ago I cried at the end of The Little Mermaid. If you know me, you know I don't often cry, especially at things like this. So it starts early, my children are already tugging at my heart strings.

I hope my nausea is planning on going away soon, it's really putting a wrench in my daily activities. Very few things seem to ease my stomach: hot fries, tangerines, grits, and strawberry jello cake to name a few. But the problem is that once I find something that makes me feel better, I eat it a few times, and then I'm sick of it and can't eat it anymore. It's a vicious cycle.

And I had a super scary thing happen to me the other night after using the bathroom...blood. It was only a small amount, but it really scared the shit out of me. I freaked out for a little bit while I researched the incident on the Internet, and after learning about the possible causes )most of which were nothing to worry about), I slowly began to feel a bit better. I'm definitely mentioning it to the doctor at our next visit (maybe it'll earn me an extra ultrasound), but I know my body pretty well, and I'm really not worried about it anymore.

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos