pregnant

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bleck.

I. Don't. Feel. Good. Smells are getting to me, most make me nauseous. Although I haven't actually thrown up yet, it looks like I have full blown morning sickness now, and it's definitly worse at night. No fun.

And I'm starting to crazy waiting for my next doctor's appointment. With my old insurance and OB, they saw me every 2 weeks for the first few months (if I remember correctly), which is very reassuring since the only way I can know for sure that everything is still okay in there is by ultrasound. This new OB office at Kaiser will only schedule me once a month, and even though I didn't like that right off the bat, I tried to trick myself into believing that it wasn't that big of a deal. But it is. If I was still with my old OB, I would have had an appointment this week, and it was this week that I started getting irritated about it. Hopefully I won't drive myself crazy during the next two weeks...but that's a long time.

Stats
8 weeks 5 days
Starting Weight: 132
Current Weight: 132
Waist @ Belly Button: 33 inches
Growth: 2.25 inches

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos