pregnant

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Baby's First Picture!

I had my first doctor's appointment today! Met my new OBGYN, who seems really great. She basically just asked me lots of background questions and got all my history down. Kash had a great time stomping on the sink pedal and making water coming out of the faucet. And he always befriends everyone we walk by. The doctor gave me an ultrasound to get an accurate due date and look for a heartebat, which was beating nice and strong. And here is the little one's first picture (she's the little round dot at the top of the dark circle):



She said I'm measuring to be 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant, which is only a few days behind when calculating from the first day of my last cycle. So everything looks good!

This week my symptoms are all the same, just getting progressivly worse. I'm a bit more nauseous than last week, but it's still too bad. My oos are getting more sore, it hurts when I give hugs. And I really really want to keep up my exercise with this pregnancy, but my normal routine is super hard to do. I get winded rally easily, so I've been substituting some of my normal cardio and aerobics with yoga.

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos