pregnant

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oh The Glorious Symptoms of Pregnancy

Lots of symptoms are starting to rear their ugly heads this week. Thankfully though, they're starting off slow and mild. I'm having heat flashes, I'm always out of breathe, I noticed my boobs to be pretty sensitive and tender, my acne is flaring up (and apparently practically no acne medications are safe to take while pregnant),and I've got a little bit of nausea going on this week; it's only slightly worse than last week, but this means that by the end of the month I could be in some serious trouble with it. I guess we'll see...

My appetitie is playing head games with me. Sometimes I've got a craving for something specific, sometimes I want absolutely nothing to eat taste wise, even though I'm starving, and other times I just don't really care either way, but when I bite into whatever meal I've chosen it tastes like the most freakin delicious thing I've ever eaten in my life. The other night for dinner we had grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato basil soup and a side salad, I told TJ that this was the best meal of my life, and I was dead serious. It tasted so good, I would have sworn that I just smoked a doubie if I hadn't known any better.

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos