pregnant

Friday, January 7, 2011

normalcy? and discipline

I don't really feel pregnant lately, which I guess is a good thing really, but it kind of worries me at the same time. Most of my horrible first trimester symptoms have gone away, which is what had been reminding me that I was pregnant up until now. And since my stomach isn't very big yet, I don't look pregnant; and I don't feel the baby move too often, so I don't have that reassurance that everything is alright in there. So sometimes I actually forget that I'm pregnant, which I think is pretty weird. I'm even still able to sleep on my stomach (which is my favorite way to sleep, so I'm extremely thankful for that), but I would think that by now luxuries like that would be gone. But on the upside, I have more energy to exercise and get things done now, and I can smell most things without gagging, which is always nice. I still just think it's weird that I don't feel pregnant though, I don't remember feeling this way with Kash...

And this week's list of cravings are:
~greek style vanilla yogurt
~cheese pizza
~sushi
~oreos

My hip flexors have been absolutely killing me. They're always a little tight, but lately I've had to stretch them out for a half hour straight before I get any relief. So that's a pain. And I've noticed that over the past few weeks it seems to really put a strain on my stomach to yell at Kash. He's constantly testing me to see what he can get away with, and he's even started to ignore me when I talk to him, so naturally there's been a lot of yelling. But when I yell at him I can feel the muscles around my belly get all tense, and it seems to actually take double the strength to yell than it did before. So I tried not yelling as loud when I discipline him, but then he doesn't know that I'm as mad as I am, and so he doesn't stop what he's doing. So either Kash is about to become the most horribly behaved 2 year old in the world, or this little baby might pop out sooner than expected....

Oh, and here's a status update I posted on facebook this week, it's pregnancy related so I thought it belonged here too: Danielle Glover wishes it was more obvious that I was pregnant. If anyone just watched me devour that slice of costco pizza like I did, I'd hate to know what they thought...

All About The Baby This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos