pregnant

Sunday, January 2, 2011

bedtimes and blankets

I remember when I was pregnant with Kash that I would go to bed at like 7:30 or 8 each night, I was just too exhausted to stay up any later. And so far during this pregnancy, although I'm tired most of the day, I could still stay up until midnight or so to get everything done around the house that I couldn't do while Kash was awake. Well, that's come to an end. The last few nights I've been in bed by 10, and that was really pushing it, so it looks like I'll be going to bed with Kash pretty soon, and the house is likely to begin to fall apart...

I've been craving all kinds of things lately, so I thought it might be fun to make a list each week of the foods I've craved. So here's this week's list:

~Fresh cooked veggies; mainly carrots, broccoli, and cabbage. Thia has led me to eat Flame Broiler for lunch twice this week (a teriyaki chicken rice bowl with topped with those veggies). So good.
~orange creamsicles, or push-up ice cream pops
~Barbeque chicken pizza with pineapple from Vince's in Lancaster, not from anywhere else, which makes this craving particular upsetting since I don't live there.
~frozen yogurt

And Kash said the cutest thing yesterday. After I had stepped out of the shower and was about to get dressed, he came into my room and put his hands on my belly. I said "Do you want to give the baby a kiss?" Kash said yes and kissed my belly. Then he said "and hugs", and gave me a big hug. I then pulled my shirt down over my belly and Kash said "baby, sleeping, blanket." He thought my shirt was the baby's blanket. So sweet.

http://www.gerber.com/pregnancy/growth_and_development/week_16_your_pregnancy.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family/Maternity Photos